The Coface group has contributed since its establishment to the performance and growth of businesses.
While becoming more and more international, the Coface group has contributed since its establishment to the performance and growth of businesses of all sizes worldwide, and to building and conveying a climate of trust among economic players.1946
- Establishement of Coface, a French company specialising in export credit insurance
- Foundation Coface in Austria (Credit Insurance)
- Dation Coface Central Europe (Information & Debt Collection)
- Expansion in Hungary (Information & Debt Collection)
- Expansion in the Czech Republic and Slovenia (Information & Debt Collection)
- Creation of CreditAlliance (later renamed to Coface Partner), a worldwide network of insurance companies, business information agencies, multiline insurance companies and factoring companies
- Expansion in Poland and Russia (Information & Debt Collection)
- Expansion in Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia (Estonia) and Ukraine (Information & Debt Collection)
- Coface privatised
- Expansion in Bulgaria (Albania and Macedonia) - Information & Debt Collection
- Expansion in Romania (Moldova) - Information & Debt Collection
- Coface in Austria becomes part of Coface, one of the three Global Players
- Expansion in Croatia (Bosnia) - Information & Debt Collection
- Designation of Vienna as headquarter for Central and Eastern Europe
- Expansion in Poland - Credit Insurance
- Expansion in Hungary - Credit Insurance
- Expansion in Lithuania (Credit Insurance)
- Coface becomes a wholly-owned subsidiary of Natixis, the financing, asset management and financial services arm of the BPCE Group, France’s second largest banking group
- Enlargement Product Range with Factoring Poland
- Expansion in Romania, Czech Republic and Slovakia (Credit Insurance) and Serbia (Montenegro) - Information & Debt Collection
- Expansion in Latvia (Estonia) and Bulgaria (Credit Insurance)
- Cross-Border Merger of Coface Austria Kreditversicherung AG und Coface Austria Holding AG with Coface SA, France - new company name Coface SA Niederlassung Austria
- New logo, identity and websites for Coface
- Success of the Coface IPO on the regulated market of Euronext Paris. As of July 2nd 2014, the resulting shareholding is as follows: Public: 58.50%; Natixis: 41.24%; Employees: 0.26%.
- Direct presence in 67 countries.
- Guarantees delivered in nearly 200 countries.
- Launch of EasyLiner, CofaServe, CofaNet Policy Master, Express Credit Limit and Dashboards
- Re-Launch of InfoIcon
- Ukraine serviced by Coface Central European Holding AG